Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pizza Pasta

Hey everybody!
I must first apologize for my absence. I've been so busy with work, and sleeping, I forget to take pictures when I cook. And a food blog without pictures of the food is NO FUN.
So while on a break at work one day I was flipping through the paper, and there was a flier for Fazolis.
The picture was of their baked pizza pasta. Just looking at it, I knew I could make it. Easy.

So I did!

It was awesome. Really filling, and it made a ton, so it would be great for a party.

Here are the ingredients:

Fry up the italian sausage. I always use hot, it's really not that hot.
Mix up the sauce, cheese, and a handful of pepperoni. Mix in the italian sausage.
Then mix in the spaghetti, and put it all into a casserole dish.
Bake it for about 20 minutes, take it out and place some more cheese and pepperoni on top, bake until the cheese has melted, about another 10 minutes.
And then voila! A beautiful dinner paired with some garlic bread!


Recipe

1 1/2 jars of pasta sauce, any kind you like
1 package of italian sausage
1 package of spaghetti or fettuccine noodles
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
15 pepperoni pieces


Preheat oven to 350

Make the pasta per the directions on the box, set aside.
Fry the italian sausage into little bits, drain and set aside.
Mix the spaghetti sauce, mozzarella, parmesan and 10 pepperonis in a bowl. Mix in italian sausage and then spaghetti.
Pour into a well greased casserole dish.
Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and cover with more cheese and remaining pepperoni. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.


Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you come over and bring this? I am hungry :)

Post a Comment